Wednesday 10 September 2014

Session 1 - Photoshop selection tool

First of all I learnt how to select  my page size. To do this I used the short cut of ctrl+m which opened up a box, There was a drop down box where I clicked 'internatial paper' then i clicked A3.

Once I selected my page size I then went on to google and copied a image. Here I learnt how to get a large image and play around with colours. I copied my picture onto photoshop.

To brighten up my image I used the contrasting shortcut (ctrl+l) this allowed me to make my image brighter or duller. 
 

The most important tool I used was the selction tool, If you right click on the selction tool and select 'magic wand' you can click away the part of the image you dont want and press delete. If you want to do multiple selection press shift .

If you have got rid of the things you want and you now have your floating image if you select the background with the magic wand and right click and press 'select inverse' .ow it will select the image.

ctrl+c = copy
ctrl + v = paste


No comments:

Post a Comment